Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wow, this is the first blog that I've had which hasn't died in the first few days. I must be getting better at this! Can't say the same for the last pet I had though. *shrug* it was tasty though. Can't handle any more pets anyway, what with three dogs. Although admittedly one of them is a Daschund. (Is that how its spelt? Or let's just call it Sausage Dog).

So today we had a food outing, which was good, although the first clue was damn hard to solve. Here it is: "A south Chinese Cantonese staple food which is firm on the outside but soft on the inside. It is served with pickled green chillis. It has soya sauce on top, with sliced strips of meat and green and spring onions." Almost everything was the wrong answer, but it was worth it I suppose. The noodles were great. ^^ Oh crap I gave the answer away.
Then we had to hunt for chicken rice and char siew bao/ da bao (Which I should have ordered; it looked delishus). But I didn't order it. I ordered a char siew bao. Which was good, but only half the size. The fires of jealousy leapt up and consumed my heart as I watched my team mates eating the two da baos. My team mates walked really fast though, and someone of my mass can only trundle, so I trundled along as best as I could, trying to catch up. >< SUFFERING AND PAIN WERE MY CONSTANT COMPANIONS. Along with the thought of Burger King. And grand visions of magnificent Double Whoppers, whose only goal in life was to be eaten.

No comments: