Saturday, November 10, 2007



She's back! Someone should start a chain letter about her, and how her kawaii desu~ claws will eviscerate your bowel in the most cUtE manner if you do not forward this horrible email to 10 of your friends (which can't really be your friends if you choose to inflict a chain letter on them; much less one that can kill them if it was real. SOME FRIEND YOU ARE IF YOU DO THAT). I hate chain letters with a passion. If they were real I'd have died at least 6 times. And I'd be missing my eyes, tongue, heart, and intestines. And be hanged too. Seriously, forgive me if I'm callous, but I'm really not very bothered if some Kenyan leper has been chained to the backside of a dead elephant for the past 13 years and the only way we can free him is through the 1 cent he gets for every person this email is sent to, or that little english girl who has got prostate cancer and her parents decided to pay for her treatment by raising 1 cent per person spammed with this email instead of using the NHS medical care system. And if she dies, she will come back to eat my eyes out even if I forwarded her email. Gratitude much?
Speaking of which, why do all chain letters threaten to kill you? They ought to say something humorous like "If you don't forward this letter, your underwear will turn carnivorous and then munchie time and you'll really really wish you'd forwarded this letter. So there." I'd totally forward a chain letter if it had a sentence like that.

No comments: