Saturday, November 17, 2007


DAMNATION CRUSADE! Beautiful. Today was a good day, though it was still bloody cold. It seems America has pasar malams! Although admittedly a lot colder, and they sell cookies and stuff. I got three new t-shirts, and saw this awesome stall where they sold goods crafted from recycled metal. There was this beautiful table that was supported by one of the aliens from the show, Aliens (no pun intended), and there was a utterly sexy Big Daddy (which I would have got for you Xavier! Except that it was $75, which would have devastated my budget for 4 days). But the crowning glory of this day was..BARNES & NOBLE. An entire building of reading material, selling almost every book you could ask for and some you didn't even know the author wrote. Btw xavier, I saw three George Carlin books, want me to get them? Email me for details or someshit.

No comments: