Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ah, long has it been since last I posted. *breathes in the musty smell* Shit. I better touch this place up soon. I'll be giving it an insignificant make-over soon enough. Anyway, one curious thing I noted: Why do suicide bombers target their own country?? They generally seem to disapprove of the foreign elements within their country, so to strike against the foreigners, we're going to bomb our own people! How do you like that! Here's what I think of your foreign currency! *boom* Doesn't make sense at all. If I were a subversive element within a country, I wouldn't be bombing its people; I'd be helping them and trying to improve their lives where I can, so that I can gain popular support. Not to say that I am a subversive element, to any authority figures that may happen to read this (Why, I do not know). Also, a small question on ethics: If a robot is indistinguishable from humans to all purposes and intents (feels like one, looks like one, sounds like one, passes the Turing test, acts, walks, and talks like one), should it be given human rights? And if a robot cannot be distinguished from a human apart from the composition of its body (Synthetic), is it ethical to allow marriage to one? Anyone from my exceedingly tiny stable of readers is free to share your opinions on the subject. Also, I appeal to the female readers if any, how do you ladies smell so good? Its a continual mystery to me. When guys take a bath, the nice smell generally evaporates by the time we reach the bus-stop. But girls can smell nice all day! How do you do it?

No comments: