Thursday, October 9, 2008

And so, after countless months of not paying attention, getting in pretty legendary school trouble (its the class, not just me), and eating canteen food as inedible as boiled steel wool, we finally arrive at the O levels. What's worse, it's right after my birthday, literally. It's got to be the worst present ever.

"Guess what your present is Vern! One whole month of exams!"

Crap.

On the other hand, school's over. I'm frankly quite surprised we made it all the way. Especially after that Maple Story incident (where we played Maple Story in real life; I was a lvl 70 Dragon Knight with a School Table as my shield and a Chair Leg as my sword), and that bit where the Student Management Committee caught one fellow eating in class.

"Why were you munching those chips during your exam?"
"Yah, I munching! Not eating what."

We got banned from class shortly after that.

Anyway, now I know the hollow feeling that a condemned man has in his stomach. ;_;

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.