Monday, April 28, 2008

You would hardly know this was a guy's blog, to look at it. Of course, girls don't seem to listen to such tasteful music. Its the exams now, and I'm starting to feel the vague stirrings of worry, which is a good sign. Hopefully I'll be GALVANISED~ YEAH!~ to do some work before the O levels and score well, and give my maths teacher cardiac arrest by getting an A1 in maths. And then we had our english paper yesterday. Question 3 was: "Erik began attacking mountains in his early 20s" Explain what the author is emphasising, with special reference to the word in italics. I wrote: "The author is emphasising Erik's arrogance and instability, attacking colossal monuments to the might of Mother Nature, pitting himself against the very forces of creation in fits of insanity." Hope its correct.

As for the dating sim:


Damn I'm good.

1 comment:

春田 銀 said...

In visual novels, the girls rules you,NO EXCEPTIONS >:3