Monday, January 21, 2008

It seems I was wrong; this blog will not be as inactive as I said it would be. I still have time to write in it after all. Today, I forgot to bring my textbook for an open-book test, and the teacher was ranting about it like I'd forgotten to bring her baby out of a burning building or something. Her eyes were as bleak and cold as eternal night, and her voices whispered with the promised violence of steel sliding out of a scabbard. With solemn gravity fit for the pronouncement of a criminal's imminent execution, she gravely told me I had to write a letter explaining why I didn't bring my book.
And the reason..? Why, I forgot. That's it. I'm wasting a whole piece of paper just to write that. Still, ours not to question why. One thing to note, anything signed off with 'Der Yoh' is written by him, whereas anything written by me lacks a signature, other than the default one. Enjoy your day, and may you have many tumble-dried towels awaiting you after each bath. You notice that tumble dried clothings and towels are delightfully warm and tend to smell of freshly-baked pastries?

1 comment:

Elephant Memories said...

hey corinne, made a link from your blog to mine;)